- What services does your business provide?
High Tea Trolley is primarily a dessert cafe. Our mission is to provide high-quality food and drinks made from locally sourced ingredients. Our professional and efficient staff bring house-made petite dishes directly to your table on temptingly laden trolleys. Our beautiful venue provides the perfect opportunity for an intimate tete-a-tete as well as large family, social or professional gatherings. It’s a perfect place to combine good times plus our sumptuous savouries and delightful desserts in one unique experience.
- How long has your business been running and how long have you worked there?
I’ve been planning the business for more than 2 years, but we officially launched 3 months ago.
- How long have you lived in Cairns?
- Where is your favourite place in Far North Queensland and why?
Without a doubt, Fitzroy Island. I was lucky enough to live and work on the island for more than 4 years when I first came to Cairns
- What is your favourite quote?
So many quotes get to me in so many ways, but I can’t say I have one particular favourite.
- Who is someone who inspires you and why?
The thought of showing my 15-year-old daughter that a woman can create and run her own business inspires me every single day.
- What do you hope to achieve with your business in 2021/22?
Obviously making a success of this new business, but also opening a second branch.